How SEO Idaho™ Can Reach Your Businesses’ Unique Customers With Behavioral Targeting
Through online data from potential customers’ online browsing and shopping behaviors, SEO Idaho™ can segment your audiences to reach your most relevant user bases. We can segment your audiences with the following:
- Affinity Segments: With affinity segments we can reach users based on their passions, habits, and interests, helping us target those who would be most interested in your businesses’ offerings.
- Life Events: Life event segmenting allows us to reach users when they're in the midst of important life milestones like getting married, buying a house, or graduating college.
- In-Market Segments: By using in-market segments, we can focus on users that are actively considering buying a product or service that is aligned with your businesses’ offerings. The core of in-market segmenting is concerned with getting conversions from likely buyers.
- Custom Segments: Utilizing custom segments, we can target your ideal audience by entering relevant keywords, URLs, videos, and apps that are relevant to your target market. Google Ads will then display ads to people who would be interested in these keywords, URLs, videos, and apps.
- Detailed Demographics: Through detailed demographics, we can reach highly specific segments of the population. We can target viewers based on age, gender, and education or even more detailed demographics such as employment industry and parental status/age of kids.
- Remarketing: Reach users that have interacted with your business, including past visitors to a website, mobile app, videos, or customers who have given you their contact information. Remarketing can be used for re-engaging previous customers, cross-selling, and targeting people who have already shown interest in your offerings.
If you’re interested in top-shelf digital marketing services
from Boise Idaho's top marketing firm and agency
, we’re happy to speak with you over the phone
, meet with you in person via virtual meetings, or by visiting your business, or you and any interested staff are welcome to come to meet with us at our offices.